Are you passionate about agriculture and looking for an opportunity to work on a Canadian farm? Hoetmer Honey Company Inc. is seeking dedicated Farm Laborers to join our team. We offer visa sponsorship for international candidates who are eager to contribute to our farm operations and experience life in Canada.
- Jobs Role: Farm Laborers Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: Hoetmer Honey Company Inc.
- Location: Rochester, AB
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: CAD 40 – CAD 60 per hour
- Country: Canada
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year to less than 5 years
- Assist with various farm tasks, including planting, harvesting, and maintenance.
- Operate farm equipment and machinery safely and efficiently.
- Monitor crops and be attentive to the needs of plants and animals.
- Participate in the care and management of beehives (if applicable).
- Collaborate with the farm team to achieve daily and seasonal goals.
- Enthusiasm for farming and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to perform physical tasks in various weather conditions.
- Willingness to learn and follow farm protocols and safety guidelines.
- Eligibility for visa sponsorship under Canada’s work visa program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Visa sponsorship is available for qualified international candidates.
- Immersive experience working on a Canadian farm.
- Opportunity to learn about beekeeping (if applicable).
- Supportive work environment and opportunities for growth.
How to Apply:
If you have a passion for farming and are eligible for visa sponsorship in Canada, we encourage you to apply for the Farm Laborer position at Hoetmer Honey Company Inc. To apply, please submit your resume and a brief statement about your interest in farming to our official website.
Join the Hoetmer Honey Company Inc. team as a Farm Laborer and become part of our farm’s daily operations. We value the contributions of international candidates and offer visa sponsorship to eligible individuals. Take this opportunity to gain hands-on farming experience in the beautiful Canadian landscape.