[Company Name], a respected name in the Canadian seafood processing industry, is looking for hardworking and reliable Fish Plant Laborers to support our operations. This position involves processing seafood, packaging, and ensuring quality control throughout our workflow. For candidates outside Canada, we offer visa sponsorship to facilitate employment with our company.
- Position: Fish Plant Laborer Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Location: Sable River NS
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary: CAD 30- CAD 40 per hour
- Country: Canada
- Clean, trim, and process fish and seafood by hand or using machines.
- Sort and pack fish products and operate machinery to process and package them.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and sanitary.
- Inspect fish and seafood for defects and adherence to quality standards.
- Work on production lines and conveyors to prepare fish for packing.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of fish and supplies.
- Follow all safety guidelines and wear required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to work in a cold and wet environment.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks and standing for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (about 23 kg).
- No formal education is required; training will be provided on the job.
- Previous experience in a fish processing plant is an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to work legally in Canada; visa sponsorship is available for suitable international applicants.
Education and Qualification:
- No specific educational requirements.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates.
- Competitive hourly wage with possible overtime.
- Health and safety training provided.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit a detailed resume outlining work experience and eligibility for visa sponsorship on our official website.
Working at Independent Fisheries Limited as a Fish Plant Laborer is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to join a thriving industry with a company that values its employees. The role is challenging but rewarding, with the chance to grow and develop within the seafood processing sector. If you meet the job requirements and are interested in living and working in Canada, we strongly encourage you to apply, especially if you’re looking for an employer who offers visa sponsorship