Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to work on a fruit farm in Canada? Join us in 2023 and be a part of the agricultural industry in one of the world’s most beautiful and prosperous countries.
- Jobs Role: Fruits Farm Worker Jobs In Canada 2023-Apply Here
- Company: S & H Gill Farms LTD.
- Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
- No. of Vacancies: 11
- Salary: $CAD 20 – CAD 40 Per Hourly
- Country: Canada
As a Fruit Farm Worker, you will play a vital role in the cultivation, harvesting, and maintenance of fruit crops. Your responsibilities may include:
- Planting, pruning, and maintaining fruit trees and plants.
- Harvesting a variety of fruits, such as apples, strawberries, cherries, and more.
- Sorting, packing, and preparing fruits for market distribution.
- Operating farm machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the farm.
Qualifications & Experience:
While specific qualifications may vary depending on the farm and position, here are some general requirements for Fruit Farm Worker roles:
- Ability to perform physical tasks in various weather conditions.
- Willingness to work outdoors and in a team.
- Previous farm or agricultural experience is a plus but not always mandatory.
Job requirements may include:
- Valid work permit or eligibility to work in Canada.
- A positive and hardworking attitude.
- Ability to follow safety guidelines and work efficiently.
Fruit Farm Workers typically work on farms located in rural areas of Canada. These farms offer a unique and rewarding work environment surrounded by nature and agricultural landscapes.
- Competitive wages and opportunities for overtime pay.
- Accommodation options may be provided on some farms.
- Training and guidance will be provided for specific tasks.
Working on a fruit farm in Canada offers various benefits, including:
- Hands-on experience in agriculture.
- An opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
- Exposure to the Canadian way of life.
How to Apply:
To apply for Fruit Farm Worker positions in Canada for 2023, please visit our website or contact local farm associations and recruitment agencies for job listings and application details.