T-DOT TRANSPORT is looking for dedicated Planning Officers to join their team in Canada. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals interested in planning and logistics, with Visa Sponsorship available for eligible candidates.
- Jobs Role: Planning Officer Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: T-DOT TRANSPORT
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: CAD 40 – CAD 60 per hour
- Country: Canada
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year to less than 5 years
- Collaborate with the planning team to develop efficient transportation and logistics strategies.
- Analyze data and market trends to optimize routes and schedules.
- Monitor and track shipments to ensure timely delivery.
- Prepare reports and recommendations for process improvements.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to address inquiries and concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Eligibility for a work visa in Canada.
- Proficiency in logistics software and data analysis tools.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Visa sponsorship is available for eligible candidates, with assistance in immigration processes.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative team.
- Career growth potential within the organization.
- Experience the vibrant culture and opportunities of Canada.
How to Apply
If you’re a passionate Planning Officer seeking an exciting role in Canada with Visa Sponsorship at T-DOT TRANSPORT, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re interested in this position to our website.
Embark on a rewarding career as a Planning Officer in Canada with T-DOT TRANSPORT. Join a team dedicated to optimizing transportation and logistics processes, and contribute to the success of the organization. Apply now and take the first step toward a fulfilling planning role in Canada.