Maintenance Painters at BHOME are responsible for maintaining the aesthetic appeal and integrity of properties through painting and other related maintenance tasks. They will work on a variety of projects that include interior and exterior painting, wall repair, and other surface treatments.
- Title: Maintenance painter Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Location: North Vancouver, BC
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary: CAD 20 – CAD 60 per hour
- Country: Canada
- Prepare, clean, and sand surfaces to be painted.
- Repair cracks and holes in walls and other surfaces.
- Apply paint, wallpaper, and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- Estimate the amount of materials required, maintaining inventory of supplies.
- Follow all health and safety regulations related to painting and building maintenance.
- Coordinate with other maintenance staff and management to complete projects efficiently.
- Maintain equipment, cleaning brushes, rollers, and spray guns.
- Proven experience as a painter.
- Skilled in the use of painter’s tools and painting methods.
- Knowledge of safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (mask, gloves, etc.).
- Good understanding of English or French.
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Eligible to work in Canada; visa sponsorship available for international candidates.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; vocational training in painting or a related field is preferred.
- Several years of experience in a maintenance painting role.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Visa sponsorship for international applicants.
- Opportunity for career advancement within the company.
- Supportive work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision care.
How to Apply
To apply for the Maintenance Painter position at BHOME:
- Prepare your professional resume detailing your experience in painting and maintenance.
- Write a cover letter expressing your interest in the role and your need for visa sponsorship.
- Submit your application via BHOME’s official career page or email as specified in the job posting.
- Make sure to mention your visa sponsorship requirement in your application.
- For further details and to submit an application, please visit a website.
BHOME’s offer for a Maintenance Painter position with visa sponsorship is an excellent opportunity for skilled painters from around the world to build a thriving career in Canada. The role promises not only professional development but also a chance to be part of a company that values craftsmanship and the upkeep of beautiful spaces.