Terry’s Dock & Door Services Ltd invites applications for the role of Trades Helper as part of our jobs in Canada with a visa sponsorship program. We are seeking individuals who are mechanically inclined and eager to support our trades professionals in providing top-tier dock and door services.
- Jobs Role: Trades Helper Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: Terry’s Dock & Door Services Ltd
- Location: Langley, BC
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: CAD 40 – CAD 60 per hour
- Country: Canada
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year to less than 5 years
- Assist tradespeople with the installation, repair, and maintenance of docks and doors.
- Prepare and organize tools and materials needed for service calls.
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area and ensure tools and equipment are stored properly.
- Learn and apply safety standards relevant to the industry and our services.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn trade skills.
- Physical ability to perform manual tasks and lift heavy objects as needed.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada; visa sponsorship is available for qualified international applicants.
- Competitive starting salary and opportunities for overtime.
- Visa sponsorship to help skilled international workers establish their careers in Canada.
- Extensive on-the-job training and professional development opportunities.
- A supportive team environment and the opportunity to work on diverse projects.
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to apply for a trades helper job in Canada with visa sponsorship, please send your application through Terry’s Dock & Door Services Ltd career portal. Your application should include a resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the trades and any related experiences.
Terry’s Dock & Door Services Ltd is dedicated to building a skilled and reliable team. We offer visa sponsorship as part of our commitment to welcome international talent. Apply today to join our team, where you’ll have the chance to grow your skills and contribute to essential services within the Canadian industry.